Joining the Association
The RNA welcomes new members. Membership benefits include:
- Regular meetings and social events
- The annual conference
- Our quarterly magazine Romance Matters
- Membership of our chapters and online discussion group
- The opportunity to promote your work on the RNA blog
- The chance to network with fellow writers, agents and publishers
If you are a traditionally published or self-published author of romantic novels, or an agent, editor or publisher, you can apply to join as a Full, Independent Author, or Associate Member.
Writers who have not yet had a full length novel or serial published can join under the New Writers’ Scheme.
Applications for the 2017 New Writers’ Scheme are now closed. The scheme is fully booked for 2017.